If you’ve ever taken any medication, you’ve benefited from a clinical trial. You might be asking yourself, why participate in a clinical study? Clinical Studies are necessary for medical advances. They look at new ways to prevent, detect and treat various ailments and are a great opportunity for volunteer participants to receive medical treatment at no cost. Trial participants also have the opportunity to receive compensation for time and travel when participating in a clinical trial.
People participate in research studies for many different reasons and are vital to the advancement of medicine and moving science forward. Be a part of something special as a clinical trial volunteer participant and have access to the following benefits:
- Access to treatments before they become widely available
- No cost study related exams and diagnostic tests with a physician
- Gain a better understanding of your medical condition
- Contribute to the discovery and advancement of new treatments
- Receive compensation for your time and travel
- No insurance is needed
- No cost to you
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
- No health insurance is needed! No cost to you!
- Compensation for time and travel provided after each visit via reloadable debit card.
- Contribute to treatment advances in medical research